Free NCLEX practice review exam questions and answers with reasoning/explanation. Actual NCLEX questions and problems. Free NCLEX tutorial. Free NCLEX practice review exam with video. Different NCLEX practice questions. Automatic. Easy to Use.

Answer questions: START HERE | Psychotic Disorders | Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders | OTHERS

Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders no. 5001

Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders no. 5001

QUESTION: During postprandial monitoring, a client with bulimia nervosa tells the nurse, "You can sit with me, but you're just wasting your time. After you sat with me yesterday, I was still able to purge. Today, my goal is to do it twice." What is the nurse's best response?

O a.) "I trust you not to purge."
O b.) "How are you purging and when do you do it?"
O c.) "Don't worry. I won't allow you to purge today."
O d.) "I know it's important for you to feel in control, but I'll monitor you for 90 minutes after you eat."

RATIONALE