Free NCLEX practice review exam questions and answers with reasoning/explanation. Actual NCLEX questions and problems. Free NCLEX tutorial. Free NCLEX practice review exam with video. Different NCLEX practice questions. Automatic. Easy to Use.

Answer questions: START HERE | Psychotic Disorders | Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders | OTHERS

Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders no. 5003

Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders no. 5003

QUESTION: After completing chemical detoxification and a 12-step program to treat crack addiction, a client is being prepared for discharge. Which remark by the client indicates a realistic view of the future?

O a.) "I'm never going to use crack again."
O b.) "I know what I have to do. I have to limit my crack use."
O c.) "I'm going to take 1 day at a time. I'm not making any promises."
O d.) "I can't touch crack again, but I sure could use a drink. I've earned it."

RATIONALE