Free NCLEX practice review exam questions and answers with reasoning/explanation. Actual NCLEX questions and problems. Free NCLEX tutorial. Free NCLEX practice review exam with video. Different NCLEX practice questions. Automatic. Easy to Use.

Answer questions: START HERE | Psychotic Disorders | Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Impulse Control Disorders | OTHERS

Psychotic Disorders no. 4011

Psychotic Disorders no. 4011

QUESTION: A client with paranoid personality disorder is admitted to a psychiatric facility. Which remark by the nurse would best establish rapport and encourage the client to confide in the nurse?

O a.) "I get upset once in a while, too."
O b.) "I know just how you feel. I'd feel the same way in your situation."
O c.) "I worry, too, when I think people are talking about me."
O d.) "At times, it's normal not to trust anyone."

RATIONALE